Leading UK Boarding School Consultancy
Here at James Lee, our team of expert education consultants know all there is to know when selecting the right UK boarding school for an individual.
We work closely with parents, students and prospective institutions, understanding which environment is the best for a person’s specific requirements, recommending only those schools that will give them everything they need to make for an unforgettable education experience.
With a huge number of boarding schools to choose from, creating a shortlist of suitable establishments for your child can be challenging – especially if you are not based in the UK and/or you do not have a great deal of experience in this area.
This is where we can help.
If you are searching for a boarding school that will be the right fit for your child, we can work with you to find the ideal one – and what’s more, we will continue to uphold our service long after they’ve started school; our guardianship service, for example, can ensure that their welfare is constantly safeguarded.
Experts In UK School Admissions
*Admissions results from 2013-2021
**Admissions results from 2015-2021
How Our Boarding School Consultancy Works
Our consultants will help you find the perfect school for your child, whether they are academic stars or just starting out. We’ll take into consideration everything from their level of English to personality traits so that when the time comes to decide on the right school environment, all factors are considered.
We will help with the application process, using our extensive knowledge of the entrance and scholarship requirements of each school to prepare the best possible presentation for your child. This means that the application will be prepared in a favourable, yet accurate way – written in good English and in a format that the schools find acceptable; making it easier for them to assess the suitability of the child. More often than not, this will accelerate the reaction time of the schools to an application.
As part of our UK boarding school application services, we can:
- Arrange visits to schools and in some cases, accompany families to act as interpreters.
- Provide up-to-date information and assistance with attaining a UK visa for your child.
- Act as a liaison between you (the family) and the school, which can be particularly important if your first language is not English.
- Help with understanding contracts, terms and conditions and joining information.
- Help to prepare your child for life at a UK boarding school by providing information to explain what school life will be like, what is expected of them and the different learning styles in the UK. This is designed to help minimise any ‘culture shock’ and help them to settle better at school.
- Once your child has started at school, our guardianship service will provide ongoing support and be your contact with the school on your behalf.
We will help you find the perfect school for your child
Call us now to speak to one of our expert consultants.